Urmston Town Centre is a desirable location at the heart of the community.
It combines friendly, personal service with choice and value. There are a variety of unique, independent outlets and family businesses, some high street stores and a selection of services as well as a strong food and drink offer.
The development of a new food hall and covered artisan market (Market 41) will further revitalise the Town Centre.
- Low vacancy rate
- 0.6 miles / 1 minutes to junction 9, M60
- 10 miles / 15 minutes to Manchester Airport
- Catchment population of approximately 41,000 residents
- Home to over 200 retailers and leisure businesses
| Key Assets
- Eden Square Shopping Centre provides a strong mix of high street shops, residential apartments, leisure and community facilities and is the focal point for visitors.
- Urmston Library offers more than just books. It attracts residents looking for computer access, education/training courses and Council services. Flexible, modern meeting rooms and exhibition space are also available for hire.
- 734 Car Parking spaces are available in the Town Centre including Eden Square’s car park (Three hours free parking).
- Urmston Train Station has been revamped providing links to Manchester and Liverpool city centres.
- Golden Hill Park has benefited from recent improvements and provides play facilities and tranquillity for Town Centre users.
| Recent & Planned Developments
- A proposal to develop Urmston Markey into a gastronomic hub with a new food hall and covered artisan market – Market 41 – is being progressed.
- A planned £6.4m upgrade and extension to Urmston Leisure Centre is within easy reach of the Town Centre.